1. You are required to be in possession of a current valid provisional driving license. It is your responsibility to inform your instructor of any official changes to that document.
2. You will be required to pay in full for any lesson or test appointment you may cancel with less than 48-hour’s notice. Cancellation must be done by calling your instructor directly.
3. Any block lessons paid for are non-refundable, but are transferable to another Ignite instructor if necessary in the same transmission (manual/auto). The block of lessons must be completed within six months of your first lesson. All block lessons must be paid for fully in advance.
4. Ignite Driving School is only responsible for block booking payment that has been paid directly to the company, (not the instructor) by cash or Debit/Credit card. The school will not hold any liability to payments made to instructor as they are self-employed.
5. Student cannot demand to switch from one transmission to another (e.g. manual to automatic) mid-block. If however, it is agreed upon by your instructor, you will be charged in full hour rate for number of lessons taken in existing transmission with your current instructor.
6. If you lose your appointment card, we cannot transfer any prepaid lesson as your card is your receipt.
7. We reserve the right to refuse the use of the instructor’s or school’s car for a practical test if the instructor feels that you have not reached a satisfactory standard.
8. The minimum cost of the car for a practical test is £80, this includes pickup from home, 1 hour lesson before the test, 15 minutes for final preparation time, time on test, debrief and the drive home. This does not include the DSA practical test fee.
9. You (not the examiner) are responsible for the school/instructor’s vehicle while you are taking your practical driving test. In the unlikely event of a road traffic accident, you would be liable for any insurance Excess (up to £500).
10. Credit will not be accepted under any circumstances.
11. Prices quoted online or in any company advertisement are liable to change without given prior notice.
12. Offers applied per person and single time only.
13. Offers are non transferrable.